Thursday, November 1, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Instagram and Twitter have provided an outlet for people to bring back the good ole days through "Throwback Thursday" or #tbt as we hashtaggers like to call it. I've rather enjoyed this weekly blast into the past - so I thought I'd bring it to my blog this week.
Oh you know, just a few household chores.

I've always loved ice cream.

Ridin' wit my top back...

Such a cool kid.

Raggedy Ann for Halloween one year. I believe my dad was Andy.

My mom and I.

Cinderella and Prince Charming for Halloween. My mom made both of our costumes...



Sansom Family - Youngest kid edition. Mom (and Julia), Grandma Sansom, Papa, Dad, Carlee, and me.
Awesome colors. Awesome shorts. My dad was obviously a stud back then.

Julia and I.


Alrighty, I've blogged to you...
Now you can blogbacktome

No comments:

Post a Comment