Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 2

Today I am thankful for Jason.

You had to know it was coming. Yes, I am thankful for my husband.

Whatever you may or many not know about my story, I will tell you that it's a story of redemption - especially when it comes to dating.

Before Jason and I officially even started dating he made me a promise - he promised he'd be different. I knew when he said that, he meant it. Jason doesn't say things he doesn't mean.

God knew I needed him and he's been a blessing to me each and every day.

I'm thankful for our friendship. I'm thankful for the way he takes care of me. I'm thankful for the way he leads. I'm thankful for the way he loves the Lord. I'm thankful how hard he works. I'm thankful for how he makes me laugh. I'm thankful for how he makes me the best version of myself. I'm thankful for his sense of humor. I'm thankful for his serious side too. I'm thankful for how he makes me see things in a new way. I'm thankful for how he loves me. I'm thankful that he chose me.

Most of all, I'm thankful that God chose Jason to show me what redemption looks like each and every day.

Hope that was sappy enough for you.
I've blogged to you...
Now you can blogbacktome

No comments:

Post a Comment