Friday, November 16, 2012

French Braids





So, it's taken almost my entire life, but I think I've figured out how to French Braid.

Braids are so trendy these days.

Whether it's an awesome updo...
...or a classic Katniss...
...everybody's braidin' it.

So today I was sitting at work and I thought to myself, "Self, you've learned how to do so many thing by googling...why don't you google how to French braid." So in spit of what my media law professor taught me about using "google" as a verb, I googed it. 

What I found is a tutorial by Real Simple...and it is really simple!

I would try to attempt being super cool like all those other bloggers who try to create their own video tutorial, but A) I'm at work (shhhhh...don't tell) and B) I'm not that cool.

So here you go - for all of you out there who are braid-ily challenged, here's a "real simple" tutorial by Real Simple. 

Learn how to French braid by clicking here!

Maybe I'll teach Jason how to French braid...that would make life so much easier. It's times like these that I miss living with my braid-talented mommy.

Also, I apologize at how scattered and kind of strange the tone of this blog is. There's about 44 minutes standing between me and a week off of work...I'm a little slap happy. 

I've blogged to you...
Now you can blogbacktome

No comments:

Post a Comment