Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gettin' into the Christmas Spirit

Last night Jason and I decorated our apartment for our first married Christmas. Although we realized after about two hours of putting up decorations and our tree that neither of our families (except for my sister Carlee, yay!) will get to see our decorated apartment. But, that's okay...it just gives us more incentive to have friends over and to enjoy the beautiful twinkly lights ourselves.

Our tree before the ornaments went on.

Putting on the first ornament...our brand new Micky ears!

Jason with our honeymoon ornaments.

The finished product.

Our version of a Christmas village.
Front door.

Mr. & Mrs. Claus hanging out by the TV.

Our coffee station has a nice "glow" to it now.

Jason and I have a tradition that is derived from a Sansom Family tradition. We buy an ornament in each place we visit on vacation. So far we have an ornament from Chicago, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Disney World. We were also successful in recycling some wedding decorations. It sure does work out that I consistently like red.

Anyway, we really enjoyed getting everything ready for Christmas. Now we just have to do our Christmas shopping!! I think I'm probably a lot more excited about that than Jason.

I've blogged to you...
Now you can blogbacktome

No comments:

Post a Comment