Thursday, November 15, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 15

Today I am thankful for podcast sermons.

If we missed church one Sunday when I was a little kid, it was unlikely that we'd ever hear the sermon. When I was a teenager, it was possible for us to get a CD or a sermon or sermon series, which I thought was pretty cool. But now...oh but now...we can listen to just about any sermon from any Sunday from any church from the convenience of our iPhone.

I love listening to sermons. I never really downloaded podcast sermons until about two years ago. I remember flying home from college in November a few years ago and listening to a sermon that I'd downloaded while I was waiting to board the plane.

I love that I get to hear pastors from all over. There are many churches that I'd love to attend someday, and the convenience of podcast sermons almost makes that possible! It means that a sermon about any topic or passage of scripture is readily available at our fingertips.

I just think that's pretty awesome and it's definitely something that I'm thankful for!

I've blogged to you...
Now you can blogbacktome

No comments:

Post a Comment