Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 8

Today I am thankful for Compassion International.

To be clear, I'm actually thankful for all organizations like Compassion International. I sponsor a child, Beatrice, through Compassion, and I try to keep up-to-date on all the amazing work they're doing across the globe.

For the last two years, Jason and I have forgone "big" Christmas gifts for each other and we have donated money to Compassion and World Vision instead. It just hurts my heart to think about families and children all over the world who have so little while I have so much.
I have to have this kid.
So, on this beautiful Thursday (well, it's actually Friday but I'm catching up), I am thankful for the ministries out there who provide to children and families who are in need. I am also thankful that these organizations meet their physical needs while also nourishing their spiritual needs.

I've blogged to you...
Now you can blogbacktome.

No comments:

Post a Comment