Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 4

Today I am thankful for beauty.

I am thankful for the beauty of nature. I am thankful for the beauty of sunsets. I am thankful for the beauty of the ocean. I am thankful for the beauty of autumn leaves, winter snow, spring flowers, and summer rain. I a thankful for the beauty of new life.

I am thankful for the beauty of redemption. I am thankful for the beauty of kindness. I am thankful for the beauty of helpfulness. I am thankful for the beauty of love.

I am thankful for the beauty of marriage. I am thankful for the beauty of family. I am thankful for the beauty of friendship. I am thankful for the beauty of adoption. I am thankful for the beauty of life.

I am thankful for beauty that resides in our beings. I am thankful for the beauty of worship. I am thankful that God cleanses us to make us beautiful. I am thankful for the beauty of the gospel. I am thankful for the beauty of forgiveness. I am thankful for the beauty of salvation.

Most of all, I am thankful that apart from the Lord, we are not beautiful - but in Him, we are pure, spotless, and beautiful.

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end."
- Ecclesiastes 3:11

I've blogged to you...
Now you can blogbacktome.

No comments:

Post a Comment