Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 11

Today I am thankful for time.

I was reminded yesterday of how limited our time is. Whether that's time with family, time with friends, time to relax, or even time to live - it's limited.

Yesterday, November 11th, I had the unique opportunity to spend 4.5 hours in the car with my sister Carlee and Jason. Since I've been working, I haven't had the opportunity to travel with my family. I've missed the days of road trips - I've missed the music, the singalongs, the conversations, and the time together. Yesterday I was reminded that the chapter of my life where we take road trips as a family isn't over, it just looks different. To me, driving back to Birmingham from Destin with one of my sisters and my husband was a true blessing. I'm thankful for that time.

I'm also thankful for the time that the Lord allows us to be a shining light for Him in this world. Our days are numbered, and I was reminded of that yesterday through a couple of phone calls that Jason and I received. My prayer is that I use my time on this Earth in a way that is meaningful and that glorifies my Savior.

I've blogged to you...
Now you can blogbacktome

No comments:

Post a Comment