Sunday, November 18, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness - Day 18

Today I am thankful for friendship.

I was honored to be a part of hosting a dear friend's wedding shower today. In about a 4 hour span, I was reminded about 600 times how blessed I am to have such incredible friends.

The friends I have show what real friendship truly is. Since we've been married, Jason and I haven't been the best at keeping up with people like we know we should. But the friendships that we have here in Birmingham (and beyond) are not swayed or altered by a lack of time together. They are true and deep friendships.

I am thankful for the reminder of how blessed I am and how amazing the friends that I have are. I just hope and pray that I'm as good of a friend to them as they are to me.

Welp, we are headed out of town for Thanksgiving in about 8 hours. I'll try my hardest to keep up with the blog :)

I've blogged to you...
Now you can blogbacktome

No comments:

Post a Comment