Tuesday, May 29, 2012

At A Stand Still

Do you ever have moments when you feel like life is moving so fast that you wish you could just stand still for five minutes?

That's me this week.

Jason and I got home last night around 9:30 and I walked into an apartment that was screaming transition. My roommate had been moving all of her stuff out over the weekend, we have a couple of Jason's things stored in the dining area, and our fridge was completely empty.

By next Friday (June 8th), Jason will be living in his summer residence, I'll have my 3rd roommate while living at this apartment, one of my sisters will be a high school graduate, and I'll be a couple weeks closer to the wedding.

I was planning on doing some sort of "where do I go from here" update. If you've been reading for a while, you'll know that I did a cleanse about a month ago and I've been trying to live a healthier lifestyle ever since. Unfortunately, I've decided to put that off until next week. This week will be filled with lots of eating out and less working out. Transition makes it hard to be healthy, but I'm trying to do my best.

Needless to say, look for the update next week.

Jason and I will be heading back down to Destin this weekend for my sister's graduation. I can't wait to see her walk across the stage!

In the meantime, be praying for this time of transition. I know that I'm not the only one who feels like it'd be nice to stand still for just a few minutes. So as we begin this week (a little late), I hope that any of you in the middle of transition will be encouraged knowing that you're not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment