Thursday, May 9, 2013

Feelin' a Little Crafty

So as you know, I got a sewing machine for my birthday on Tuesday - YAY! But did you also know that I already have an Etsy store that I've been selling things on for about 3-5 months? Well I do...so now you know!

Lately I've been totally obsessed with burlap creations. Here are a couple of examples that I've made so far:
Adoption/Baby Announcement
Adoption/Baby Announcement

Bible verse - in color
Bible verse - in color


Family
Family


Family
Wedding Gift
Wedding Gift

I also have some other little things that are non-burlap and I basically sell just the file download. I can do the actual printing, but most people want to print things themselves to save money. I am totally a fan of just about anything that saves a few dollars.
Wedding Gift -or- Wedding Accessory
Place this in a frame for the gift table

Phi Mu

Custom Wedding Programs - This is just the front.
I've done everything from one page front & back to a ten page booklet!

If you would like to take a look at my Etsy store, you can click on the link below and take a look around. Also, make sure to check back in a few weeks after I get going on my sewing machine! Keep in mind that everything is custom made, so personalize it however you'd like!


 photo etsy_zpse2608956.png
 photo blogsignature_zps350ab85e.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment