Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Morning Mission

This morning I thought I would start off by sharing a psalm. Sometimes, especially on Mondays, I forget that I am not in control. 

It is my mission this week to remember that God is not only the creator of the universe and sovereign over all, but he's the creator of ME and he's sovereign over MY LIFE!

That is something to praise him for!

Psalm 46:8-11 says:

Come, behold the works of the Lord,
    how he has brought desolations on the earth. 
  He makes wars cease to the end of the earth;
    he breaks the bow and shatters the spear;
     he burns the chariots with fire. 
  “Be still, and know that I am God.
     I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth!”
  The Lord of hosts is with us;
    the God of Jacob is our fortress.

What is your mission this Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment