Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Overflowing with Pride

Good morning, and welcome to Tuesday!

When I was in high school I had a teacher who would always welcome us to whatever day it was. Sometimes on Thursdays she would say, "Welcome to Friday, whoops, wishful thinking," and I felt like someone had run their nails down a chalkboard.

Anywhoo, Jason has been hard at work over the last couple of weeks going through hours of video footage that he's shot this year. Finally, last night he finished up his 2012 Demo Reel. I know I'm a little biased, but I truly believe that he's the best videographer out there.

Unlike most of my blog posts, you don't have to just take my word for whatever I say. Today is a special day - today, you can see for yourself:


2012 Demo Reel from Jason Morales on Vimeo.

If you or someone you know is in need of a videographer for a wedding, commercial, promo video, website video content, vacation highlight video - basically anything video related - my fiance is the man to call (or email)!

As you can see, I'm extremely proud of my guy for everything he does. If you'd like to get a hold of him for any video related questions, you may contact him at jasonfrankmorales@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment