Thursday, August 2, 2012

August...the month of WHOAH!



In case you didn't know, today is August 2nd. August has always been one of those weird random months where a lot of stuff happens, but I always feel like it creeps up on me.
Source
This month I get to say that "I get married next month."

This month my sister moves to Birmingham...about a mile and a half from my apartment...to start Samford.

This month we have two wedding showers and get to fellowship with some really great friends at each of them.

This month my parents will celebrate their 28th wedding anniversary.

This month my  mom will go from being a high school teacher to a middle school teacher.

This month I will solidify everything for my wedding (hopefully).

This month I will shop for "cruise clothes," as I've been calling them.

This month marks the one year anniversary of my first "big girl job".

[anyone tired yet?]

This month my baby sister becomes a high school senior.

This month our RSVP cards are due.

This month I pick up my wedding dress to keep for my wedding day.

I think it's pretty safe to say that August is a catch-all WHOAH kind of month.

Enough rambling on my list of August to-dos. What will you be doing this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment