Monday, June 17, 2013

I ate my snack for lunch...

Do you ever get so hungry that you eat your afternoon snack during your lunch? Yeah, me either.

Just kidding. I do it all the time these days.

Today was the third work day in a row that I've eaten my afternoon snack for lunch.

I guess that means that I need to bring more for lunch.
not the most flatter picture of myself. i really shouldn't do the "selfie" thing.
i apologize. my bad. i blame it on hunger.
You're probably thinking, "Why did Jessica write this?"

I will tell you...

It's because I'm hungry. Duh! I ate my snack for lunch!!

If someone wanted to bring me a snack, you can...I won't stop you. 
 photo blogsignature_zps350ab85e.gif

3 comments:

  1. At least you didn't hash tag everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #just #wait #until #tomorrow #justwait #untiltomorrow #justwaituntiltomorrow

      Delete