Thursday, June 20, 2013

Home

For years musicians have written songs about coming home. But sometimes words or lyrics just are not sufficient for a once in a lifetime experience. Today is one of those days and this is one of those times.

Today our friends Codie and Logan brought home their baby from Ethiopia. This cute little bundle of joy, Beckham, traveled a VERY long way to come home. It's been a long journey for the Gibbons Family to become a household of three, but today, it finally happened.

Even though words cannot suffice, maybe a few pictures can:

I spent the majority of the time trying to capture some video clips so that I could show Jason since he was not able welcome Codie, Logan, and Beckham at the airport. These were the best pictures I could find to share the joy of these moments with this special family.

It's been a couple of years in the making, but today, Beckham finally came HOME! 

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him." - 1 Samuel 1:27


 photo blogsignature_zps350ab85e.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment