Friday, February 8, 2013

Things that Rhyme

There once was a girl
who liked to twirl;
So she learned to dance,
while she planned her life in advance.

As she got older 
she grew a good bit bolder;
And she grew and she grew
until she turned twenty-two. 

At this time, you see,
her boyfriend got down on one knee.
He asked her to be his wife,
and be together for the rest of their life.

She said "Yes!" of course,
and without any force;
They planned their dream day 
and let nothing stand in their way.

As the wedding day drew near
the girl began to fear,
that her dress wouldn't fit, 
and she couldn't stand the thought of it.

But when the day came,
her worries were in vain. 
She and he said "I do"
on beautiful September twenty-two. 

After they wed,
as many have said,
they both put on some weight,
which the girl began to hate. 

"Enough is enough," she wrote,
in her blog she wrote a note. 
She vowed that she would work hard
and always be on her guard.

She opted to follow 
the Couch to 5K plan without a wallow. 
But she needed something more,
so that running did not become a bore.

She searched online and Pinterest
until she found something of interest.
A plan for the month of Feb
that was pre-written on the web.

Today she's presenting it to you,
so maybe you'll join in too! 
It starts out looking kind of easy,
but I doubt it'll be much of a breeze-y.

Thanks for reading my cheesy rhymn! I hope I didn't take up too much of your time :)

I've blogged to you...
Now you can blogbacktome

P.S. If you want a PDF version of this plan, just email me and I'll send it to you. I'm having to catch up right now, so I'm doing two-a-days.

No comments:

Post a Comment